Sustainable 60m² apartment
Apartment Valerie can accommodate 2-4 guests and is ideal for small families or friendly couples. It has a double bedroom with a large box-spring bed and a sofa bed for 2 people in the living/dining area. You can also enjoy the Tyrolean mountain air on a large balcony in south-west position.
Room layout & equipment
- 1 separate bedroom with ultra comfortable box spring bed with TV
- 1 bathroom with sink, shower, toilet, hairdryer and towel dryer
- fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, extractor fan, large fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, filter coffee machine, kettle, hand mixer
- Living-dining area with high quality sofa bed (2 persons) with TV
- Balcony with mountain panorama
Free but priceless
- Top location in the middle of nature
- Perfect starting point for hikes in summer and winter
- Bus stop for ski/hiking bus only 3 minutes on foot
- Free WLAN
- Bread roll service
- Bed linen, towels, tea towels
- Ski room with boot dryer in winter
- Lockable bicycle/e-bike storage facility
- E-bike charging stations
- Baby crib on request
- Garage parking space
- Charging station for electric cars
- Lechtal aktiv Card included in summer
- Barbecue area in summer
- Sled with backrest, slide plate and snow shovels for children
- Tips about hiking, skiing, culinary, insider tips, etc. from the local hosts Jeanette & Ulrich.
- True Austrian hospitality
Good to know!
High-quality, ecological building materials such as stone, untreated wood and natural plaster (clay plaster) promise a particularly healthy indoor climate!
Interested in our sustainability concept?